Input Finance - BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions
Every buying decision is a financial decision
Effective cashflow management is a key aspect of overcoming the seasonality within agriculture.
Hutchinsons, in partnership with Business Finance Brokers Ltd and BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions (a major provider of financial solutions to the agricultural sector), can now offer you a range of flexible finance options at competitive fixed rates and repayment dates to cover all your input purchases from Hutchinsons at the point of sale.
- Minimum balance financed is £3,000.00
- Minimum term is 6 months and maximum 12 months
- Normally the VAT is included within the loan amount and the farmer can claim this back upon receipt of his invoice
- Any requests for additional financial information will be handled by Business Finance Brokers Ltd direct
- All repayments will be collected by Direct Debit
- Repayments are normally taken on the 20th of the month, but other dates can be requested
Benefits• Cashflow matched repayments
You can purchase crop protection products from Hutchinsons and schedule your repayments against future income from the sale of your crops
• Competitive fixed rates and repayment dates
From the outset you can determine the exact cost and repayment date(s)
• Alternative line of credit
Allows you to keep other lines of credit intact to cover other business requirements
• No charges or fees other than interest
• Can be arranged at the point of sale
Frequently Asked QuestionsQuestion: What is the minimum deal size?
Answer: The minimum balance that can be financed is £3,000.
Question: What is the minimum and maximum term of the loan agreement?
Answer: The minimum term is 6 months and the maximum term 12 months.
Question: Can I finance the VAT?
Answer: Normally the VAT is included within the loan amount and the farmer can claim back his VAT upon receipt of the suppliers invoice.
Question: Will I need to provide my business’s accounts?
Answer: Applications may require accounts, but subject to current exposure BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions reserve the right to request accounts at any level.
Question: Who will request these accounts?
Answer: Any request for accounts will be handled by Business Finance Brokers direct.
Question: How will repayments be collected?
Answer: All repayments will be collected without exception by Direct Debit.
Question: When will the first payment be due?
Answer: In line with the repayment options on the requested scheme.
Question: How many partners need to sign the loan agreement?
Answer: Normally just one partner, unless specified otherwise by the Credit Team.
Question: Can I request the day of the month on which payment is taken?
Answer: Normally payment is taken on the 20th of the month, but other dates can be requested provided they are acceptable.