Recruiting New Agronomists in The North
We’re looking to recruit new agronomists in The North who can make a valuable difference to farming businesses ...
Do you have crop management experience? Have you considered a career in Agronomy?
Hutchinsons, the leading UK agronomy business, wishes to recruit new agronomists who can make a valuable difference to farming businesses by optimising the returns from crop production in a profitable and sustainable manner.
We are currently looking for candidates who work in agriculture or have a good understanding of the crop production sector and a strong desire to develop a career in agronomy, or already work as an agronomist or technical advisor.
This role will be field based, requiring a high degree of proactive communication developing relationships and providing agronomy services to our customers.
FACTS and BASIS qualifications would be a great advantage but are not essential.
- We invest in dynamic technology and innovation to ensure we meet the long-term needs of our individual clients.
- With more than 200 agronomists, we provide professional agronomy, supported by sector-leading technical research and service solutions.
- Our Foundation and Academy CPD programmes lead our industry and provide genuine opportunities for career development.
- We are committed to UK agriculture and are proud to support the sustainability and ongoing success of our industry.
- 80 years of private ownership and family culture makes us unique in focussing on the long term aspirations of our clients and agronomists.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities that exist within our dynamic, growing business, please contact:
Charlie Wright Sales Director, Hutchinsons on 07827 084259 or Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the below form.