Depot Supervisor and Contracting Administrator
Our Butterwick Depot wishes to recruit a new Depot Supervisor and Contracting Administrator... ...
Hutchinsons is a progressive, family-owned national business founded over 80 years ago. Over 200 agronomists are dedicated to supporting farmer clients in producing high quality, profitable crops responsibly and sustainably. Our Butterwick Depot wishes to recruit a new Depot Supervisor and Contracting Administrator to support the Distribution and Operations teams.
- Overall responsibility for stock including accuracy, stock checks, and planning and overseeing storage and stock management of products from the depot.
- Liaise with customers and colleagues and provide excellent customer service (including sales staff, other depots and administration).
- Evaluate improvements in efficiency, resource utilisation and seasonal variations in requirements.
- Provide guidance on day-to-day issues as required and ensure properties and vehicles, including forklifts, are properly maintained and comply with legislative requirements.
- Be aware of costs and be able to influence them in partnership with the Operations Management Team.
- Experience within a dedicated Depot Supervisor role.
- Excellent understanding of customer care and enthusiastic attitude.
- Attention to detail with excellent accuracy.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Ability to be pro-active and self-motivated.
- Good communication, organisation and team working skills.
- Confident in solving problems.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a highly seasonal business.
- Agricultural background preferred but not essential .
- Ability to work additional hours during the peak season.
- Health & Safety and regulatory compliance.
- Site Safety Officer.
- Road Haulage, vehicle, and ADR compliance.
- BASIS Storage Inspection Scheme.
- Forklift and other relevant qualifications compliance.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 24th September 2021
Interviews will be held on the 4th and 11th Oct 2021
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the below form.
Closing date: 24th September 2021