Digital Services Specialist – Omnia
Due to the success and rapid growth of our Omnia precision farming services, we are seeking a number of Digital Services Specialists across the UK. ...
Due to the success and rapid growth of our Omnia precision farming services, we are seeking a number of Digital Services Specialists across the UK.
Working with regional agronomy teams, you will market, sell and support Omnia services to your own portfolio of clients, as well as supporting our teams of agronomists and their clients.
- Field-based sales and support of Omnia services and products to your own portfolio of clients
- Provide technical and commercial support to the regional agronomy teams on the Omnia service range and wider precision farming concepts
- Practical on-farm activity installing, supporting and problem solving a range of precision farming equipment
- Experience of on-farm precision farming systems and services
- Strong IT skills and GIS experience is desirable
- An understanding of arable crop production
- Able to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- FACTS qualification desirable, but training will be offered to the right candidate
- Clean UK driving licence
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the below form.