Marketing Campaign Manager
We are looking for a driven and ambitious candidate to join the Marketing team... ...
Hutchinsons is a progressive, family-owned national business founded over 80 years ago. Over 200 agronomists are dedicated to supporting farmer clients in producing high quality, profitable crops responsibly and sustainably.
To support our expanding business, a role has arisen for a Marketing Campaign Manager, and we are looking for a driven and ambitious candidate to join the Marketing team.
The role is to develop and deliver marketing campaigns for key services to our customers. It will encompass liaison and coordination between the heads of services, technical team and the marketing team to manage campaign plans. Working for the Head of Marketing, the role will be to identify opportunities, create plans and manage the Marketing elements to deliver successful campaigns across the business.
Candidates will require:
- A strong Marketing background and experience of creating and delivering marketing plans
- Experience of working as part of a team in a dynamic marketing environment
- Innovative and creative with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- (preferable) Knowledge of the agricultural industry
- Excellent remuneration package
For a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Rainsley, Head of Marketing on 07909 686866 or Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625.
Alternatively, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the below form.
Closing date: 1st November 2021