A role has arisen for a Technical Manager to join Hutchinsons, the leading agronomy advice and services business ...
To extend our commitment to UK agriculture and the evolving requirements of growers and agronomists, a role has arisen for a Technical Manager to join Hutchinsons, the leading agronomy advice and services business.
Hutchinsons is a progressive family owned national business founded over 80 years ago. Over 200 agronomists are dedicated to supporting farmer clients in producing high quality, profitable crops responsibly and sustainably using the very latest technology.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious person, motivated to bring creativity, innovation and the highest standards of technical knowledge to our UK wide agronomists. The role will involve a high degree of team work and collaboration across the technical, product and service aspects of our business and provide comprehensive support for our teams.
Candidates will require:
- Ambition and drive to set the highest standards of technical research and support
- Experienced and proven technical abilities
- Initiative and a creative approach to the team
- A collaborative and team working mind set
- Previous or current agronomy or broad farm experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivation to further develop your own skills and career with a well established, national business
If you would like to have an initial confidential discussion please call:
Stuart Hill, Head of Technology and Innovation, Hutchinsons 07876 841180 or Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625
Alternatively e mail your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the below form.
Closing date: 8th June 2023