Hutchinsons & Velcourt invite you to enter a team of four students into the 2019 Cereals Challenge
- Demonstrate your ability to manage a virtual crop with all the usual, and some unexpected, agronomic and farming problems to overcome along the way!
- Prize - £1,000 for the winning team plus £500 for the College or University they represent.
- There will be an additional Environmental element to the Cereals Challenge this year to focus on creating the most suitable features on the farm to encourage biodiversity.
- This element will merit an additional prize of £400 for the winning team plus £100 for the College or University they represent.
- Launch date – 20th February 2019