Harleston Crop Demonstration Day
Harleston - Thursday 7th July ...
Crop Demonstration Day – Managing Risk
- Winter wheat variety trials including candidate varieties
- Fungicide screen & interactions across multiple varieties
- Tools to help farm strategy and future business planning
- Increasing Nitrogen use efficiency to optimise costs and address carbon footprint goals
- Soil management to maximise nutrient use and crop health
- Regular site tours from 10.00am
- Last plot tour starting at 1.00pm
Hot refreshments available.
Marsh larder, Harleston, Norfolk
By kind permission of Lewis Partners
Registering Your Interest…
Alternatively, RSVP to your local agronomist, or Agrivice office, to confirm your attendance: –
Agrivice Office: 01986 781774
Find updates on progress at the site so far
Our trial site managers and monitors have been reporting on progression at our trial sites, allowing insight into how the crops are developing and early insights into the trials with FieldWise Live!