Northamptonshire - Wednesday 13th July ...
Technologies supporting farm decision making in volatile times
- Tools to help farm strategy, business planning and field productivity
- Integrated crop management and supporting technology, including variety choice
- Increasing Nitrogen use efficiency to optimise costs and address carbon footprint goals
- Soil management to maximise nutrient use
(Please book either Morning 10am or Afternoon 1.30pm tours)
- Arrive and welcome
- Guided tour with local agronomists (2 hours)
- Conclude and depart
Refreshments provided during the day.
Moat Farm, Whiston, Northampton, Northamptonshire
By kind permission of J W Pitts & Sons
Registering Your Interest…
Alternatively, RSVP to your local agronomist, or Wisbech depot, to confirm your attendance: –
Please book either Morning 10am or Afternoon 1.30pm tours
Wisbech Depot: 01945 461177
Find updates on progress at the site so far
Our trial site managers and monitors have been reporting on progression at our trial sites, allowing insight into how the crops are developing and early insights into the trials with FieldWise Live!