The benefits of linking knowledge & technology
You will be updated on technologies supporting on-farm decision making:
- Net zero, carbon and TerraMap
- Pest and disease risk management
- Yield prediction, targeted agronomy and optimising inputs
- Omnia Precision – technology on one platform
- Soil and nutrition technologies
- Variety, disease, seed rate and nutrition trials
- Arrive and welcome
- Guided tour with local agronomists (2 hours)
- Conclude and depart
Due to Covid-19 group restrictions, places
will be strictly limited, so please book early.
Find updates on progress at the site so far
Our trial site managers and monitors have been reporting on progression at our trial sites, allowing insight into how the crops are developing and early insights into the trials with FieldWise Live!
Registering your interest...
As there are limited spaces at our events this year, we are running separately timed slots for some of our events.
Provided places are available for the event(s) you have registered interest in, we will get in touch with you shortly via email to arrange your booking(s) and send you the details you’ll need to get to the event(s).
When an event becomes fully booked we will remove it from the website as quickly as possible, but if you register before we do so (while the event is full) we will do our best to make alternative arrangements so that you can still see the trials!