Bridging the farm income gap with technology
You will be updated on technologies supporting on-farm decision making:
- How can data benefit my farm?
- How can technology help improve my soils and nutrition?
- How do I demonstrate Integrated Crop Management & risk management?
- How does variety choice and seed rate influence yield potential?
- How do these technologies deliver carbon / net zero?
- Arrive and welcome
- Guided tour with local agronomists (2 hours)
- Conclude and depart
Refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
Please ensure that you book before the open day so that we can send you the details you’ll need to attend
Find updates on progress at the site so far
Our trial site managers and monitors have been reporting on progression at our trial sites, allowing insight into how the crops are developing and early insights into the trials with FieldWise Live!
Registering your interest...
As there are limited spaces at our events this year, we are running separately timed slots for some of our events.
Provided places are available for the event(s) you have registered interest in, we will get in touch with you shortly via email to arrange your booking(s) and send you the details you’ll need to get to the event(s).
When an event becomes fully booked we will remove it from the website as quickly as possible, but if you register before we do so (while the event is full) we will do our best to make alternative arrangements so that you can still see the trials!