Hutchinsons is a family owned, national business founded 80 years ago with more than 200 agronomists supporting farmer clients in producing high quality, profitable crops responsibly and sustainably.
To support our expanding business, a new role has arisen for a Commercial Support Manager in the East Midlands. We are looking for a driven and ambitious candidate from agribusiness operating in the East Midlands area.
This role will require strong leadership supporting a team of successful on-farm agronomists who service a wide range of farmer customers.
The role will be predominantly field-based, building relationships with customers and developing a regional growth strategy and ensuring that the industry leading advice, logistics and customer service standards are maintained.
Candidates will require:
- A comprehensive knowledge of farming practices in the region
- A proven track record in team leadership
- Excellent communication skills with farmers & growers
- A results driven attitude
- A track record in business development
- Ambition to further develop their own skills and career with a well-established, national business
For a confidential discussion, please call:
Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625
Charlie Wright Sales Manager, Hutchinsons on 07827 084259 or
Andy McMunn Regional Commercial Director, Hutchinsons on 07850 381749
Alternatively, email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date Friday 21st June