NRoSO Horticultural Training Roadshows
(This course qualifies for 10 NRoSO CPD points and 8 BASIS CPD points)
Hutchinsons is pleased to invite you to attend a practical farm workshop, as a continuation of the training commenced through the Voluntary Initiative. This year NRoSO members can participate in an interactive fruit training event entitled:-
‘Best Practice for Fruit Spraying’
NRoSO annual training events (roadshows) continue to be a major source of update training for spray operators and Hutchinsons are very happy to be supporting the initiative by arranging courses around the country.
This year members are invited to participate again in an interactive training event that focuses on the topics of current issues affecting pesticide use, the way water quality influences the efficacy of the products used, best practice procedures and top-tips from fellow spray operators.
The Fruit course this year comprises 4 sections: -
- Water Conditioning: In this section we will consider water quality, its effect on pesticide performance and the role of water conditioners.
- Sprayer Operator - Overview: This section discusses NRoSO best practice for spraying, from monitoring and scouting, through to spraying and record keeping.
- Current Issues: Items in the national news and local issues discussed in more detail.
- Technology, Operator and Tips: We will look at current application technology and a collection of top tips from Farm Sprayer Operator of the Year (FSOOTY) finalists.
Delegates will receive:
- 3 hours interactive training on the course syllabus
- Delegate Work Book incorporating relevant best practice guides
- Certificate of attendance (10 NRoSO and 8 BASIS CPD points)
- Refreshments and lunch provided for all sessions
Reserving places on courses:
Courses are charged at £47.50 + VAT per delegate place.
Morning sessions generally commence at 9.00am and afternoon sessions, after lunch, at 1.00pm (see individual course details on our website for local start times).
Roadshow courses do fill quickly, so please book promptly to secure your place.
Book online here with payment charged to your account or .... pay with PayPal, credit or debit card. Note: You do not have to have a PayPal account to use this booking procedure.
Full calendar of events >>