Crop Demonstration Evening
Bridging the gap: bringing financial benefit to farm strategy with the changing payment landscape
- Winter wheat variety trials including candidate varieties
- Tiller manipulation trials to boost yield potentials
- Fungicide screen & interactions across multiple varieties
- Hybrid wheat sown at different dates
- Omnia precision agronomy and TerraMap
- Advice on accessing Countryside Stewardship schemes
Plot tours starting at 4.30pm – last tour 5.30pm
Light refreshments available.
Please ensure that you book before the open day so that we can send you the details you’ll need to attend
Find updates on progress at the site so far
Our trial site managers and monitors have been reporting on progression at our trial sites, allowing insight into how the crops are developing and early insights into the trials with FieldWise Live!
Registering your interest...
As there are limited spaces at our events this year, we are running separately timed slots for some of our events.
Provided places are available for the event(s) you have registered interest in, we will get in touch with you shortly via email to arrange your booking(s) and send you the details you’ll need to get to the event(s).
When an event becomes fully booked we will remove it from the website as quickly as possible, but if you register before we do so (while the event is full) we will do our best to make alternative arrangements so that you can still see the trials!