Crop Demonstration afternoon
Bridging the gap: bringing financial benefit to farm strategy with the changing payment landscape
- Risk management by cropping choice, rotation and variety choice
- Winter wheat variety trials including hybrids and fungicide programmes
- Seed rate influences on establishment, crop management and yield
- Strategies to improve soils and crop nutrition.
- Omnia Precision agronomy and TerraMap
- Moisture meter clinic provided by Western Arable Services
Regular site tours from 3.00pm with last plot tour starting at 4.30pm
Please ensure that you book before the open day so that we can send you the details you’ll need to attend
Find updates on progress at the site so far
Our trial site managers and monitors have been reporting on progression at our trial sites, allowing insight into how the crops are developing and early insights into the trials with FieldWise Live!
Registering your interest...
As there are limited spaces at our events this year, we are running separately timed slots for some of our events.
Provided places are available for the event(s) you have registered interest in, we will get in touch with you shortly via email to arrange your booking(s) and send you the details you’ll need to get to the event(s).
When an event becomes fully booked we will remove it from the website as quickly as possible, but if you register before we do so (while the event is full) we will do our best to make alternative arrangements so that you can still see the trials!